I want to
become a member
Find out how to become a member
Do you want to become a member?
Fill out a brief registration form so we can contact you.
Fill in your information in the field and we will contact you as soon as possible to build a successful partnership!
Documents to become a member
To start the association process and become a Lar member, some documents are required and must be delivered to our units. Check the complete list and, in case of questions, contact us.
• Photocopy of the producer’s (and producer’s spouse) Identity Card (RG) and Individual Taxpayer Registration (CPF).
• Photocopy of Marital Status Declaration (birth certificate/marriage certificate).
• Photocopy of State Registration (Rural Producer Registration – CAD/PRO).
• Photocopy of updated Property Registration (Terra) CRI (Property Registry Office).
• Photocopy of Lease Agreement authenticated and registered with the Registry of Titles and Documents.
• Photocopy of proof of residence (water, electricity, or telephone).
• Photocopy of updated annual income tax return if declared (IR), or list of movable and immovable assets.
• Photocopy of pay slip (in the case of customers/third-party producers).
• Certificate of Public Distributor (civil/criminal cases).
• Certificate of Object and Status of Judicial Records (if the producer has a positive Certificate of Protest or Public Distributor).
• One recent 3×4 photo of the producer.
• Credit Rating Agency (Serasa) Report/Statement (Must be issued by the Unit).